School Records & Transcripts

  • You can request a copy of your transcripts using the form below (if you have trouble viewing the form below click here). There is a $5 per copy charge for official transcripts and no fee for unofficial transcripts. Once you fill out the form, the site registrar will be notified and process the request. 

    Please note this form is only for students or past students to request their own transcript. If you are requesting school records on behalf of a student, please fax or email the appropriate school contact (each school site contact can be found in the sidebar) an authorization form that has been signed by the person whose records are being requested to show consent to release records. The form should also specify in as much detail as possible what records are requested.


Site Contacts

  • Hanford High School

  • Hanford West High School

  • Sierra Pacific High School

  • Hanford Online Charter

  • Hanford Adult School

  • Earl F. Johnson/Night Continuation/Community Day School